Wymondham High has a tradition of producing strong academic results. It is what our children deserve and what our community expects of us.
Below is a summary of our key successes:
- ALPS 2 overall A Level [“Outstanding”]
- Oxford Analytics progress score indicates a VA of +0.24 [1/4 of a grade above expected level]
- Progress of disadvantaged pupils at KS5 is above average
- GCSE progress ‘above national average’ 2019
- 83% of pupils achieved Grade 4+ in English, 84% of pupils achieved Grade 4+ in Maths
- 65% of pupils achieved Grade 5+ in English, 64% achieved Grade 5+ in Maths
- 53% of pupils achieved a combined E/M score of Grade 5+
- 92% of our pupils were entered for the eBacc with 33% achieving a strong pass
For a full breakdown of results for Year 8 (Progress 8,) Year 11 (GCSE) and Year 13 (A-Levels), the link below takes you to the 2018/2019 Department for Education [DfE] Performance tables. These will enable you to view our results, but also compare us with other providers:
Due to Covid-19 the results for 2019/2020 have not been published. For further information please read the Covid Accountability Document.